Vintage pulp art by ‘Vicky’ from Transvestite Correspondence Letters (mid-1950s?).
you want more aus? i’ll give you more aus
- met standing in the reallllllly long queue for the dressing rooms au
- lifeguards at a summer camp au
- you’ve been playing guitar in the hall of the hotel since three in the morning and i came down to tell you to shut the fuck up au
- the 5 cent hug for charity you offered me on the street really brought out our amazing chemistry au
- awkward teenage spin the bottle/seven minutes in heaven au
- dungeons and dragons au
I headcanon Nagisa as the most enthusiastic little buttslut around
↳ ken watanabe as tony stark
I know that it’s confusing. It is one thing to question the official story, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I’m a superhero.
Drew a long time ago. Found it in my drive. \o/
- jfashion magazines!!! (helps out with outfits/people)
- paint online!!
- some paint tool sai brushes!!
- mypaint (its free and its kinda like photoshop its really cool!)
- firealpca (its free and its pretty much a mix between sai and photoshop!!)
- photoshop (for free! and other stuff)
- more textures
- more brushes
- bonus: a kawaii photo editor
If you haven’t seen official art of Natsu showing Aone Haikyuu!! volume 5, you have now.